lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Goodbye Aaron...

Triste dia para los fanaticos de Underoath.
Hoy, Aaron Gillespie anunció su partida de la banda.
Aunque no dio razones especificas, el seguirá con su
otra banda The Almost.

:c

"
I am more then aware the the news you have heard
of seems rash, and probably hasty. I wanted to be
able to write a few thing down here to maybe
help you understand a bit, or at least clear up
the rumor mill before it starts grind like a mo fo’.

1. Underoath and i have parted ways. Yes that is
a true statement. There is no bad blood, there
is no anger, i was in that band for eleven years,
i love every person with my whole heart, i love
the music we made together, the shows we played
and the good times we had. People change, times
change, and sometimes change just comes hunting for
you.

2. Yes i will continue to play in the almost.
I will also play acoustic, as well as speak and
do other musical/ ministry type things.

3. Yes underoath will remain a band, yes without me.

4. I really still love you, alot.

5. I am still giving drum lessons, all your
appointments will be honored and kept.

6. Everything you read here is true, regardless
of what your friends or internet connection might
tell you.

7. Its all good. listen to uo, listen to the
almost if you want, times change, roll with the hurricane.

I love ya,

aaron "

0 comentarios: